Saturday, May 8, 2010

So here we go.

My names Patty, I’m eighteen and an artist. My first art teacher was my father, and he’ll forever be the one to push me and the one I want to impress.
I’m currently in an art high school, but I’ll be graduating soon and I’ll be going to Purchase.
I live in New York, but I guess I’m not much of a New Yorker. I prefer looking at tree sparrows than at tall buildings. I guess the only good thing I find in New York is the diversity of people, especially when I see families on the train. But it’s true what they say, it’s kind of the city where people are cold and in a hurry. I still like it here though.
Anyway, I’ve been drawing since I can’t even remember and I’ll be posting up my art and things that inspire me. I’m mostly inspired by song lyrics and photographs, and a lot of what I draw involves women and my inability to deal with my thoughts. I’m very expressive and curse a lot, so I’m sorry. Oh, I also apologize a lot.
If you like what you see I hope you follow and spread the word.
(I’m not very good at introducing myself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment